Hacker break attack?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by dragongirl12, May 13, 2013.

1. dragongirl12 macrumors newbie

i have a different type of problem, when i go to sleep , my iphone is on, and somehow any strange wifi is disconnected my own home wifi and connected automatically the strange one? to my iphone? wtf? i have already home wifi, that i using too, but this strange wifi connected to my phone not every single night, but every other night, and this is happen without my permission....is that some hacker break attack? i'm scared for my privacy and i have a lot of a important information, like my bank account , passwords, and ect... :confused:

2. LaunchpadBS macrumors 6502a

I wouldn't worry about the hack but you'll need to "forget" the strange wifi so you don't always auto connect

3. dragongirl12 thread starter macrumors newbie

I didn't connect or make autoconnect to this stranger wifi! i allready have my own home wifi that is connected to my phone, that i'm trying to explain , this is happen only at night when i didn't use my phone! how i can stop this stranger-wifi to connect to my phone?

4. ross1998 macrumors 6502a

Change the password on your router, then if your phone still connects to that guys wifi router/hotspot keep your wifi off at during night