Hands-On

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by SopranoMama, Sep 9, 2014.

1. SopranoMama macrumors newbie

Trying to decide between the 6 and the 6 Plus (like everyone else on the planet) but I've been eagerly awaiting the release since my 4s is on its last legs... This is a totally stupid question, I know... Demos wont be available at the Apple Store until release day, right? I have to make this decision blind?

Assuming that's the case, anyone know what other (current) phones might be a good dummy for me to get an idea of physical size in my hand before deciding? I'm a very visual and tactile person, I have a hard time picturing things without a concrete example.

2. Crichton333 macrumors 6502

Crichton333

I think there are some hands on videos already up, seen the one on engadget.

3. SopranoMama thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks, Crichton... I meant my own personal hands. But the video reviews might be a good place to start. I saw them for the watch, but I hadn't found one for the phones yet. :)

4. lelisa13p macrumors 68000

lelisa13p

The reviewer at engadget compared the size of the 6 Plus (5.5-inch) to a 5.7-inch Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
    Link

5. 3rdiguy macrumors 65816

3rdiguy

I got my lady the htc one m8 and I like that. Size is manageable so I'm shooting for the 64GB 6 plus. Good battery life and can leave my iPad Air at home