Happy Birthday wdlove!

emw

macrumors G4
Original poster
Aug 2, 2004
Well, so far no new Macs, but hopefully your day will be a bright one anyway - looks like the weather will cooperate, anyway!

Have a great birthday!

zelmo

macrumors 603
Jul 3, 2004
Mac since 7.5
Heck yeah! Happy Birthday wdlove! Hope you have a great day. Sorry there are no new Macs "officially" announced today, but there is hopefully a Tiger headed to you this Friday as a belated gift. :)

stubeeef

macrumors 68030
Aug 10, 2004
Was it Einstien who gave us, for every action there is an opposite and equal reaction. I'm sure I'll get corrected and taught, but the quote makes me think of this because today it is this guy's birthday today too. Knowing you from your posts and witness, I think he is your opposite in the birthday arena! :p

Have a happy, very blessed, family filled, cake, icecream, and friends birthday wdlove.

edit: Famous Birthdays

toontra

macrumors 6502
Feb 6, 2003
London UK
Happy birthday wdlove.

I know you're waiting to upgrade your PM so let's hope you get the revision you are hoping for!

mcadam

macrumors 6502a
Apr 3, 2004
københavn
In a world full of trolls and flamers you are a calm, moral, caring voice - every forum should have one like you :)

Have a very happy birthday

A

MacRy

macrumors 601
Apr 2, 2004
England
Many happy returns.

Have a great day wdlove.

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear wdlove
Happy birthday to you

;)

stubeeef

macrumors 68030
Aug 10, 2004
wordmunger said:
Actually, it was Isaac Newton. Sorry, couldn't resist....
I thought I was wrong, thanks for the lesson, it helps, he was my second guess but put my money down on Mr E.

Don't be sorry.

And wdlove, today is the 19th anniversary for Chernobyl.

Lord Blackadder

macrumors G5
May 7, 2004
Sod off
Happy B-Day WD, you're the most even-tempered individual on the internet!

Go out to the Apple Store tonight and buy yourself something. ;)

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
Happy Birthday WD, enjoy your day and i hope it goes great for you! your an awesome remember of this community! hope you get something mac related for your birthday this year too! ;) :D

alxths

macrumors 6502
Apr 3, 2003
I rarely even read these forums anymore, but I remember you are a great poster and very nice person. Happy birthday!

scem0

macrumors 604
Jul 16, 2002
back in NYC!
Happy Birthday wdlove!

I appreciate the kindness you have shown in these forums, and I'm pretty sure everyone else does too :).

Congrats!

scem0

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
MacRumors Top Headlines:
It's wdlove's birthday today!!!

New Power Macs are more like old Power Macs with a little speed bump, who cares

iTunes Music Store opens in more countries Americans never pay attention to, big deal

Apple will sell a new operating system starting Friday, assuming anybody notices, ho hum​
Have a great day!

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
Here I was hoping that this would be a doubly great day. Sadly Steve just wouldn't cooperate. Like everyone mentioned I still have the "Tiger World Premiere" to look forward to on Friday.

It is a nice sunny bright Spring Day here in Boston, beautiful. My wife is working so not sure what we will end up doing.

Thanks to everyone so far for the awesome comments. :eek: