Happy Independence Day

MacAndMic

macrumors 6502
Jun 4, 2009
This post has been up for the majority of the day and not one wish back (other than non US). Happy Independence Day! The lack of wishes by citizens exemplifies the demeanor of the daily posters here.

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
This post has been up for the majority of the day and not one wish back (other than non US). Happy Independence Day! The lack of wishes by citizens exemplifies the demeanor of the daily posters here.
Got a feeling most people are out celebrating freedom I stress of just posting on the interweebs like we are :p
Some guys on my block got a 2k freedom ticket for having banned fireworks so land of the free my ass

Reactions: rjohnstone

LizKat

macrumors 603
Aug 5, 2004
Catskill Mountains
We were all out blowing up trashcans with firecrackers, setting Dad's baby pine trees on fire with sparklers parked next to some grasses we were supposed to weed-whack or pull out last month,,,, and trying to keep the Stars and Stripes from getting tangled up in the lilac branches next to the porch. First things first!

Happy Independence Day after. I think I missed the trash pickup. Who knew he'd come around right after a holiday, I thought the whole week's schedule moved a day out if there were any holidays in the front end of a week. Now I get to drive to the landfill. When I meet up with the guy tipping his load I'll berate him for not taking his time off on my terms. :confused: :D :rolleyes: Only in America!!!
[doublepost=1499258568][/doublepost]
Got a feeling most people are out celebrating freedom I stress of just posting on the interweebs like we are :p
Some guys on my block got a 2k freedom ticket for having banned fireworks so land of the free my ass

See if you move to the boondocks there are advantages. So many fireworks, so few deputies.

Reactions: jkcerda and VulchR

s2mikey

macrumors 68020
Sep 23, 2013
Upstate, NY
Im all for celebrating independence day but you have to be careful because this holiday surely upsets the America-haters on the left. Its like eeewwwww..... independence? Being self-sufficient? Using miitary power and guns to gain freedom? Must make the SJW's puke out their veggie burgers. :D

The-Real-Deal82

macrumors 604
Jan 17, 2013
Wales, United Kingdom
Im all for celebrating independence day but you have to be careful because this holiday surely upsets the America-haters on the left. Its like eeewwwww..... independence? Being self-sufficient? Using miitary power and guns to gain freedom? Must make the SJW's puke out their veggie burgers. :D
I'm pretty sure Independent America is all everybody there knows regardless of political stance judging by how long ago it came into effect. Can you point to any specific groups or people who hate it or did you make it up?

Reactions: NightGeometry

LizKat

macrumors 603
Aug 5, 2004
Catskill Mountains
:D I'm going to assume that was a troll post and someone just briefly had hijacked your member ID. :D

Let's see... who on an extended vacation might think to snag your tags while you weren't looking? Renzatic's been really quiet lately, although I think I know what he's been up to. Nothing to do w/ MacRumors.

You know there are lefties who fly the flag and serve in the military, yes? And lefties who catch and eat stuff besides carrots? Lefties who are religious? Lefties who... vote Republican sometimes? (well... maybe that one has finally gone by the boards, it's been getting harder for me for almost 20 years now).

The problem with a free country --for people on either right or left who choose to put undue limits on each others' freedom-- is all those freedoms spilling out everywhere like so much mercury running around a tray when you drop a thermometer. That Constitution of ours, while imperfect, hatched out a pretty good human safeguard by enumerating certain rights and letting states enumerate even more. We could do worse. Far worse. And we will do worse, if we don't stop bashing each other for breathing while of the opposition party.

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
I don't quite understand your type of craziness patriotism, but I sure admire your blind commitment to it.

You'd also have to deal with our gun laws... but we'd certainly appreciate more authentic Mexican food up here!
some of the guns my Canadian friends have posted sure make me jealous :(