has a solution to the iMessage bug been found? (links inside)

yrrej

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 14, 2010
hey guys, i'm about to trade my iphone 4s for a samsung galaxy s2 skyrocket. the only thing holding me back so far is the problem with imessage where even after a wipe, someone will be receiving my imessages.

this is the problem i'm referring to...

https://www.macrumors.com/2011/12/15/imessage-bug-sends-texts-to-stolen-iphones/

does anyone know if a solution to this bug has been found? apparently many people have talked to apple and gotten no solutions.

Calidude

macrumors 68000
Jun 22, 2010
Your title is misleading. It makes people think you have a solution rather than just a question. Take off the "links inside" part.

Comment

mysterioustko

macrumors 6502
May 7, 2011
Your title is misleading. It makes people think you have a solution rather than just a question. Take off the "links inside" part.
It didn't make me think that. It made me think he was wondering if a solution to a bug had been found and that there were links inside the post.

Comment

yrrej

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 14, 2010
thank you so much for the help! sorry if the title was misleading...i thought it was as clear as i could make it. :)

edit: actually this doesn't work because when i log into my profile there are no products registered.

Comment

lordofthereef

macrumors G5
Nov 29, 2011
Boston, MA
Slightly irrelevant, but make sure you know the differences between the skyrocket and the sgsII, because they are not the same phone (and I don't mean LTE only). The standard SGSII (not skyrocket) is the better phone IMHO.

Comment

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
thank you so much for the help! sorry if the title was misleading...i thought it was as clear as i could make it. :)

edit: actually this doesn't work because when i log into my profile there are no products registered.
So are you still experiencing issues with messages not being delivered then?

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.