has a solution to the iMessage bug been found? (links inside)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by yrrej, Jan 12, 2012.

1. yrrej macrumors regular

hey guys, i'm about to trade my iphone 4s for a samsung galaxy s2 skyrocket. the only thing holding me back so far is the problem with imessage where even after a wipe, someone will be receiving my imessages.

this is the problem i'm referring to...

http://www.macrumors.com/2011/12/15/imessage-bug-sends-texts-to-stolen-iphones/

does anyone know if a solution to this bug has been found? apparently many people have talked to apple and gotten no solutions.

2. Calidude macrumors 68000

Calidude

Your title is misleading. It makes people think you have a solution rather than just a question. Take off the "links inside" part.

3. mysterioustko macrumors 6502

It didn't make me think that. It made me think he was wondering if a solution to a bug had been found and that there were links inside the post.

4. JeffreyDJ macrumors regular

Me too.

5. yrrej thread starter macrumors regular

thank you so much for the help! sorry if the title was misleading...i thought it was as clear as i could make it. :)

edit: actually this doesn't work because when i log into my profile there are no products registered.

6. lordofthereef macrumors G4

lordofthereef

Slightly irrelevant, but make sure you know the differences between the skyrocket and the sgsII, because they are not the same phone (and I don't mean LTE only). The standard SGSII (not skyrocket) is the better phone IMHO.

7. C DM macrumors Westmere

So are you still experiencing issues with messages not being delivered then?