Has anyone been able to go to an AT&T and get a phone?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by CandyCane23049, Oct 19, 2011.

1. CandyCane23049 macrumors regular

I called the At&T I regularly go to and called to see if they had any white 16GB phones and was told they are sold out nationwide (all 4S's). :eek:

I was so thrown off by the comment that I couldn't say nothing back and just said thank you and hung up.

2. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

3. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

4. Nega macrumors newbie

I went to my AT&T store last Friday at 7pm and picked up a white 4s. Even some of my best buy mobiles had some in stock.

You should check best buy, because one of my other preorders for a white 16gb just came to my email today.

5. CandyCane23049 thread starter macrumors regular

I am going to try Best Buy and see what happens or the Apple store, it's just my FAN account is not acting right so I might be stuck just ordering through At&T over the phone, and their wait time say's 21-28 days. :(

I hope my upgrade is not blocked because of my FAN account if I try Best Buy or Apple.

6. hoju macrumors newbie

Yes, pre-ordered on the 7th, had to call back twice to get credit card verified. New online order placed on the 8th, was stuck on backorder like the rest. Went to AT&T store last Sunday, they cancelled my online pre-order and I walked away with a white 64GB 4S.