Has anyone had the issue where if they upgrade to 1.1.3 jailbreak, alarms dont work?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by spaceballl, Jan 29, 2008.

1. spaceballl macrumors 68030

spaceballl

Hi all,

I have a jailbreaked iPhone. I used the original method by the cre.a.tions blog guy and it worked no problem. However, my ringtones and alarms stopped working! Considering I use the iPhone alarm to wake me up for work in the morning, this is no good!

I'm in the process of re-downgrading it so I can get those features back, but... for those of you who have upgraded via the posted method in the forums, do you have the same issues? Or should I give that a try?

-Kevin

I appreciate the feedback!

2. rexp macrumors newbie

I had the same issue with my Apple supplied ring tones going mute after 1.1.3 on a Jail-Broken phone. I uploaded a new ring tone, and that worked fine. Hopefully a later rev will fix it. But for now, no big deal.

Cheers

3. hollerz macrumors 6502a

hollerz

I've upgraded to 1.1.3 using the official dev team method and still have all alarms, ringtones, sms alerts etc working.

4. spaceballl thread starter macrumors 68030

spaceballl

I seeeeee... alright fine here goes nothing. time for another shot haha

5. skullcrush macrumors newbie

I used the official dev team method for jailbreak 1.1.3, but I am having problems with ringtones as well.

6. spaceballl thread starter macrumors 68030

spaceballl

I'm in the process of doing Arix's mobile jailbreak from a 1.1.2 install - i will let you know how that goes.