Has anyone noticed when you record video it is Glitchy on the iPad 2??

Discussion in 'iPad' started by maf2k8, Mar 31, 2011.

1. maf2k8 macrumors 6502

Ok so i have owned my iPad 2 since launch and honestly, never taken 1 video with it. I went outside today and took a short 1-2min clip of my son on his big wheel, holding the ipad sideways ( i think thats how your suppose to hold it to record at 720p )

While recording i noticed the video would at times start having a weird black glitch ( trees, the sky, etc ) certain objects would turn black for just a quick moment, like a glitch! Even when i playback the video, the black glitch that comes and goes is there ( it happened 3 times within a 1 min video )

has anyone taken videos? ( not facetime ) with there iPad 2 and notice anything?

( uploading to youtube now, to show you what i mean )

2. Blacklabel34 macrumors 6502

Without seeing the video my guess would be a quick change in focus. Have you restarted it since launch? I'll take a look at the vid once its posted and let you know what I think.

3. maf2k8 thread starter macrumors 6502

just uploaded it ( give it a minute or so to process )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_M5AJrhiuk

Watch and youll see really quick ( i think 3 times ) were certain things turn all black...

Really odd...

I am going to restart it and try again..

4. hoofbite macrumors member

Very interesting. I don't think that is normal at all. Has it been doing that with any videos you have made since then?

5. maf2k8 thread starter macrumors 6502

Well thats actually the first video i ever made which is funny. I just wanted to see how the video quality was on it. restarting it now and giving it another go.