Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

modernmoments

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 15, 2012
I'm considering possibly coming back to Apple in the fall for the iPhone X+. I had the X and I generally liked it, but wished it were bigger.

My biggest gripe is the $999 price tag for only 64GB. My question is, since this will be bigger, is there any news around what the starting price point may be for the X+?

Thanks!

chabig

macrumors G4
Sep 6, 2002
...is there any news around what the starting price point may be for the X+?!
There is no such iPhone. All we have at 8, 8+, and X, plus some older models. Anything newer is imaginary right now, so use your imagination. Start your own rumor...let's say it'll be $1499.

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
There is no such iPhone. All we have at 8, 8+, and X, plus some older models. Anything newer is imaginary right now, so use your imagination. Start your own rumor...let's say it'll be $1499.

The OP _knows_ there is no X Plus at this current time, they are speaking in future tense. Given how fluent the rumors have been for an X Plus and discussed heavily (Including reliable analysts/predictions), its highly likely there will be a 6.5 iPhone X. Pricing likely for a base storage at $1000 and then transitioning for higher storages.

modernmoments

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 15, 2012
The OP _knows_ there is no X Plus at this current time, they are speaking in future tense. Given how fluent the rumors have been for an X Plus and discussed heavily (Including reliable analysts/predictions), its highly likely there will be a 6.5 iPhone X. Pricing likely for a base storage at $1000 and then transitioning for higher storages.
Thank you!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.