Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

~Shard~

macrumors P6
Original poster
Jun 4, 2003
Well, what can I say, this simply has to be the best music video ever filmed. The song is touching and deep, and the cutting edge special effects simply blew my mind.

And the best part is that it’s David Hasselhoff!

Please tell me whether I simply have a warped sense of humor (which I already am aware of) or whether other people find amusement in this video as well. Personally, I was laughing so hard I made myself cry.

Enjoy it here!

And be sure to watch the whole thing, it only gets better! :D

freeny

macrumors 68020
Sep 27, 2005
He didnt even get the words right.

Otherwise..... GENIOUS!!!

Just goes to show that my theory is right. The two things in life that are always funny are farts and David Hasselhoff.

~Shard~

macrumors P6
Original poster
Jun 4, 2003
freeny said:
He didnt even get the words right.

Otherwise..... GENIOUS!!!

Just goes to show that my theory is right. The two things in life that are always funny are farts and David Hasselhoff.

Agreed! Not getting the wrods right makes it ever better! Sheer genius... You can't go wrong with Hasselhoff... :D

~Shard~

macrumors P6
Original poster
Jun 4, 2003
The other scary thing is, this was obviously done fairly recently, due to Hasselhoff’s age and visible plastic surgery. :p I would have a better time understanding if this was one of those 1980’s debacles which come back to haunt celebrities at a later date, but this has to have been done relatively recently, no? I honestly don’t know, to tell you the truth, as those green screen effects are so old school and, well, crappy. :eek:

Regardless, this is a true masterpiece... :cool:

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
~Shard~ said:
Well, what can I say, this simply has to be the best music video ever filmed. The song is touching and deep, and the cutting edge special effects simply blew my mind.

And the best part is that it’s David Hasselhoff!

Please tell me whether I simply have a warped sense of humor (which I already am aware of) or whether other people find amusement in this video as well. Personally, I was laughing so hard I made myself cry.

Enjoy it here!

And be sure to watch the whole thing, it only gets better! :D

I'm speechless. Did you notice the Related Videos link on the right. The 7 Pound Dildo- WTF?

A bit early to be mugging for a 2006 Demi Award Mr. Shard.

Chubypig

macrumors 6502
Aug 30, 2004
rdowns said:
I'm speechless. Did you notice the Related Videos link on the right. The 7 Pond Dildo- WTF?

yeah, i watched that one, not as exciting as one might think... :eek:

joepunk

macrumors 68030
Aug 5, 2004
a profane existence
vniow said:
I dunno, I found the 7 pound dildo one far more entertaining but that's just me.
The what? :eek:

I leave the PB for the last few seconds before the end and I missed that :( looks like I shall have to watch the video again :p

Kernow

macrumors 65816
Sep 30, 2005
Kingston-Upon-Thames
It's a travesty that this has not been released over here, it would clearly stay at number one for months.

Oh wait, I get it. The song is so good, he doesn't want to embarrass all the other pop stars - he's giving them a chance! The Hoff is so generous.

~Shard~

macrumors P6
Original poster
Jun 4, 2003
rdowns said:
I'm speechless. Did you notice the Related Videos link on the right. The 7 Pound Dildo- WTF?

Yeah, there are lots of gems on that site... :D

rdowns said:

It's never too early... ;) :cool:

Jaffa Cake said:
The guy has everything – devilish good looks, unrivaled music ability, and a talking car.

Wow.

I know - what can I say, I'm jealous.

P.S. Knight Rider rules.

redAPPLE

macrumors 68030
May 7, 2002
2 Much Infinite Loops
~Shard~ said:
I honestly don’t know, to tell you the truth, as those green screen effects are so old school and, well, crappy. :eek:

Regardless, this is a true masterpiece... :cool:

was this kind of a joke? green screen is old school? what color do they use now?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.