Have 2 7 plus' reserved, can't decide which one

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jonfarr, Sep 15, 2016.

1. jonfarr macrumors 6502a

jonfarr

I originally wanted a black 128. Forgot to preorder at midnight (on IUP) and when I woke up could only find a silver 128 plus., so I reserved that. A day or two later I was able to find a black plus but only 32GB and reserved that as well... Now the predicament. I REALLY want the black but don't know if I can handle 32GB.

I have always had 64GB phones and have been in the 40-50GB used range. So, 128 is really overkill for me, but I am not sure I can, or want, to slim down to a 32GB phone.

Anyone else in a similar situation? I am going to see if I can change phones at my first reservation, but I highly don't that will be an option. Might even see if they can order the one I want and just wait.

They really should have had the base model be 64GB.

2. mattopotamus macrumors G5

mattopotamus

Get the phone you want with the storage you want even if you have to wait. You will regret it if you don't.

3. jonfarr thread starter macrumors 6502a

jonfarr

Yeah, I'm just hoping if I can't switch in store that they will be able to order or reserve me one instead of checking stock everyday. I will see I guess.

4. phobic99 macrumors 6502a

phobic99

I was having the same issue when ordering my phone. My 64GB 6S+ wasn't even half full.

Unfortunately, I wanted the jet black so I had no choice but to jump to 128. So much room for activities (without deleting)!