Have any Verizon Business customers got their phones shipped??

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by btnnaz5, Oct 12, 2011.

1. btnnaz5 macrumors newbie

It seems all of us Verizon business customers are in the same boat,

I ordered 5am Friday as soon as it came on the site and my status is this

Estimated Ship Date: 10/21/2011

Anyone see anything different???

2. eekcat macrumors 6502a

Same status here (completed), and I even have another order stuck in "pending" status. I placed the orders at 4am (pacific) on 10/7... both show 10/21 as the ship date. I'm going to be really pissed if they don't come on 10/14 (as my confirmation email says).

3. btnnaz5 thread starter macrumors newbie

Me too, I know verizon reps are completely clueless but I called anyway, the guy said they process business orders last so the 21 is most likely the ship date.

That better not be true!

4. Sean006 macrumors 6502

ordered mine as a new customer on late friday...order was pending till i called in....called in on sunday to confirm the order...was told over the phone its not shipping till the 21st but i just checked the status on line and it now says set for delivery on the 14th

5. eekcat macrumors 6502a

Has anyone seen a business order ship yet? or even get some sort of update?

6. btnnaz5 thread starter macrumors newbie

Nope not yet :( I'm starting to think they really are waiting to process business orders last.

If i don't hear anything by tomorrow night I'm calling and canceling ill wait at the store

7. Zeisen55 macrumors member

what is their reasoning for filling business orders last? i would think that they would fill business orders FIRST :mad:

8. btnnaz5 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thats what i would hope too!

i keep checking...still showing completed 10/21

9. gniss39 macrumors regular

I ordered mine Friday at 2PM Pacific and just got a shipping email today with a scheduled delivery of Friday. Got 2 black 32's

Edit: Ordered off of verizonwireless.com

10. Zeisen55 macrumors member

finally some good news. hopefully more business account orders will follow

11. btnnaz5 thread starter macrumors newbie

i don't think his was a business account, said he ordered from verizonwireless.com not from the business site

12. Weirik macrumors member

Sweet! Seems like a good sign.

My gf ordered through verizonwireless.com around 7 pst on Friday through her business account and still hasn't received any shipping notice. The only thing she has received is the confirmation email saying it would be delivered on the 14th, but when I called VZW they said it would be shipped on the 14th. She hasn't been billed yet and I couldn't find anything using reference tracking on either UPS or FEDEX site so we'll see.

13. Zeisen55 macrumors member

oh, you may be right. is there any chance at all that we'll get the iphone on friday if we have a business account? i ordered mine at 7am on the 7th.

14. eekcat macrumors 6502a

It looks like my ATT Premier/Business orders have shipped... come on Verizon, get on it!

(from my experience ordering w/ VZW business, especially for overnight orders, I don't get a tracking number until after they deliver it... for example, I ordered a mifi upgrade yesterday w/ overnight shipping, they delivered it this morning with the status still showing "completed", and the shipment notification came hours later)

15. btnnaz5 thread starter macrumors newbie

MINE SHIPPED!!!! FINALLY

From Memphis!

Will be here October 14 by 430!!!!!

16. Zeisen55 macrumors member

good news! i hope mine is coming soon!

17. eekcat, Oct 12, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2011

eekcat macrumors 6502a

Awesome! :)

Did you get notification via email?

(my "pending" order is beginning to worry me, since the other order has been sitting in "completed" for 2 days without shipping)

18. eekcat macrumors 6502a

Still nothing for either of my business orders, but i did call in to ask for order numbers associated with the "MBxxxxxxxx" order reference numbers that were emailed to me to confirm my pre-order. I got the order numbers and location codes, and the fedex trick worked for me... both orders have tracking numbers, and are de for delivery on Friday by 4:30p. (for reference, the business order status shows one order as "complete", the other as "pending", with both having 10/21 dates.)

19. Zeisen55 macrumors member

mine is still 'pending shipment' how does the fedex trick work. can you explain?

20. meder87 macrumors regular

Not ruffle anyone's feathers, but usually business orders get screwed. I have AT&T and my parents do too. My dad has an AT&T business account and when he ordered the 3GS he had to wait like 2 weeks till after it came out to ship. Business accounts have to get a different approval through the provider.

21. eekcat macrumors 6502a

It's in the Verizon thread, but basically it's fedex.com, track by reference, and enter your location code, underscore, order number as the reference number. (e.g. w11111_111111111)

22. Zeisen55 macrumors member

mine shipped! i was finally able to get my tracking number by calling verizon and using the option to text the tracking number to my phone. i then checked ups, usps, and fedex to find that it was a fedex tracking number. it is set to be delivered by friday! its coming all the way from memphis to new jersey, but it looks like its coming.

i never received a confirmation email with shipping info, i had to do some investigating on my own...

23. hoobury macrumors newbie

Verizon Came through!

Check your order status. Mine just updated to shipped. Tracking shows it's currently in Memphis. Shipped today and scheduled to be delivered on Friday.

I was up at 3:05 am on the east coast and pretty darn annoyed when I could not place my order off the Business Site. Fired on an angry email to my account rep after an hour of trying and then gave up and went back to sleep.

Got an email back at 7 am telling me to try again so I did and was able to place my order around 8 am. I ordered a 32gb in black. Website showed expected delivery on the 14th and my confirmation email also showed expected delivery on the 14th.

I should never had gotten onto this forum because I read on here that people's shipping had been updated to the 21st and sure enough, when I logged in to look, my expected shipping had also been pushed back to the 21st. Then a day later a note showed up saying due to overwhelming demand, shipments were delayed.

Based on what people here were saying and b/c I did get my order in fairly early, I was just optimistic that Verizon was still planning to ship this week. I wasn't happy about the week delay but wasn't worth it to call and complain.

So I just logged into the business site about once a day and checked on the status.

Well, I just logged in for the 2nd time today and the status had magically changed to shipped. No fedex trick, no anything else. Just logged into MyBiz, checked ordered status, clicked on View and it showed shipped today with a link to a Fedex tracking number. Which I clicked on to show my phone is in Memphis.

I figure Verizon's inventory system probably had no way to account for a bulk shipment of phones en route from Apple so the system automatically pushed all shipments back a week. With nothing showing in actual inventory, pretty normal thing for a computer to do. Then they got the phones in and started fulfilling like crazy. I would expect that if customer service said everyone that placed an order before early afternoon will get a phone, then they probably had enough to cover that first couple hundred thousand. Who knows when the actual time cutoff is. Could be based on size and color of phone also.

So I'm happy I didn't expend too much mental energy. If I hadn't looked at this forum over the weekend, I would have gotten my phone on Friday and been non the wiser.

Now I have to go send an apology to my biz rep...

24. Zeisen55 macrumors member

mine is shipping from memphis as well. i didn't have any shipping info until tonight

25. Zeisen55 macrumors member

any other business account holders have any luck?