Have my shipment shipped to Fedex depot for pick up but,....

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by hohohong, Oct 16, 2008.

1. hohohong macrumors 6502

I had my shipment shipped to Fedex depot for pick up but,.... now I'm worried.

Fedex will only receive on my behalf if Apple uses Fedex (Not UPS or DHL). I called Apple and they can't confirm which carrier until the item has being shipping.

I ordered a printer and Mobile Me and 2.8 GHz with 7200rpm,..... I can still cancel my MBP order but the printer and Mobile Me is "prepared for shipping" so I can't stop it.

Now,.... so far from the forum here, I've only seen Fedex being used. If anyone else has their shipped with anything other than Fedex,..... can you tell me which carrier they use and what item was/were shipped with that carrier?

Really worried now,... :(

2. Mr.Gadget macrumors 6502

Mr.Gadget

Can't you call Apple back and tell them the circumstance so they can put a request in for one carrier over another? At least it is worth a shot...

3. hohohong thread starter macrumors 6502

I did,.... but they said they can't specified carrier,....which got me worried.

4. shoulin333 macrumors 6502a

FedEx > DHL > UPS

... so why are you worried?

5. hohohong thread starter macrumors 6502

I'm worried coz I have mine shipped to Fedex depot and they only will receive on my behalf if Apple's using Fedex, not UPS or DHL....

6. panzer06 macrumors 68030

panzer06

Because he used the Fedex Depot address as the Ship to: without confirming Fedex was the delivery carrier.

7. fishkorp macrumors 68020

fishkorp

Every product I've ever ordered from Apple shipped FedEx. Nothing ever came UPS and the only DHL packages I received were the replacement iPhone 3G adapters they sent for the recall. But every item I've ordered from the store was sent via FedEx. I'm pretty sure you have nothing to worry about.