Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hohohong

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 1, 2007
I had my shipment shipped to Fedex depot for pick up but,.... now I'm worried.

Fedex will only receive on my behalf if Apple uses Fedex (Not UPS or DHL). I called Apple and they can't confirm which carrier until the item has being shipping.

I ordered a printer and Mobile Me and 2.8 GHz with 7200rpm,..... I can still cancel my MBP order but the printer and Mobile Me is "prepared for shipping" so I can't stop it.

Now,.... so far from the forum here, I've only seen Fedex being used. If anyone else has their shipped with anything other than Fedex,..... can you tell me which carrier they use and what item was/were shipped with that carrier?

Really worried now,... :(

Mr.Gadget

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2006
Post Falls, ID
Can't you call Apple back and tell them the circumstance so they can put a request in for one carrier over another? At least it is worth a shot...

hohohong

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 1, 2007
Can't you call Apple back and tell them the circumstance so they can put a request in for one carrier over another? At least it is worth a shot...

I did,.... but they said they can't specified carrier,....which got me worried.

fishkorp

macrumors 68030
Apr 10, 2006
Ellicott City, MD
Every product I've ever ordered from Apple shipped FedEx. Nothing ever came UPS and the only DHL packages I received were the replacement iPhone 3G adapters they sent for the recall. But every item I've ordered from the store was sent via FedEx. I'm pretty sure you have nothing to worry about.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.