Have rumor sites killed apple magic

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by flyguy206, Sep 12, 2012.

1. flyguy206 macrumors 6502a

I think rumor sites have killed the magic apple once had. Now for the avg person the new iphone 5 is :cool::eek:. but for the people that follow apple news it is :rolleyes::( . it happens every time apple releases something new we know everything about it and get upset that we are not blown away by it. Apple is still doing a wonderful job but we know to much about what they are doing so it takes the magic away.

2. coasterswim macrumors 6502

You could stop coming to these sites if you like.

3. Savage macrumors 6502

Savage

I actually agree but the simple solution would be to stop reading the sites. Unfortunately for me, I can't just do that, so I'll have to deal with being spoiled.

4. flyguy206 thread starter macrumors 6502a

I was asking did rumor site kill the magic apple once had with it fans? Just think how cool it would have been to be surprised that the iphone 5 would have a bigger screen. but since we already knew it had a bigger screen it was old to many of the people that read the rumor blogs.

5. zbarvian macrumors 68010

Yes, very much so. I wasn't happy at all during the announcement.

Now I realize how incredible the engineering and the hardware is, and also how beautiful the white one is. That thing looks like it was delivered straight from heaven.

6. MattZani macrumors 68030

MattZani

7. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

People feel a need to "leak" information. Sites like this thrive on said information. What can you expect?

8. Scrub175 macrumors 6502

Scrub175

I agree. It's fun to keep up though. Look at it from someone that doesn't visit these sites though. It probably was magic.

9. Technarchy macrumors 603

Technarchy

The Apple "magic", if there is such a thing, is in the use, not in the leaks, reveals or promos.