Have taken about 10 pics with 4S camera... none are appearing in the Photostream...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by 1080p, Oct 14, 2011.

1. 1080p macrumors 68020

1080p

2. brian540 macrumors member

3. eaglesteve macrumors 6502

They will turn up. Make sure you have wifi connection.

4. Chumburro2U macrumors 6502

Chumburro2U

also

I think iPhoto has to show that Photo Stream is turned on too.

5. HiRez macrumors 603

HiRez

I think they only get transferred when you're on a WiFi connection. Were you on the cel connection when you took the pics? If so, they should get transferred into the photo stream as soon as you reconnect to a WiFi network. According to the Apple site:

Edit: on a side note I'm REALLY hating the inability to delete photos out of the photo stream.

6. AndrewR23 macrumors 68040

Make sure you have Lion installed on your comp too.

7. haidarism macrumors newbie

i'm having the same issue with my 4S. photo taken on iPod touch works. photos uploaded via iCloud program for windows (PC) and iPhoto uploads on Photo Stream. but not for photos taken on 4S.

8. SnackyStacky macrumors newbie

Settings>iCloud>PhotoStream>On

You need to make sure that each device has the photo stream turned on. Upgraded my 3GS to iOS5 on Wednesday and it worked just fine. Got the 4S yesterday and it worked on there too.

It does take a moment for the photos to get picked up, too. It's not instantaneous.

9. haidarism macrumors newbie

but my Photo Stream is on. it's been on all day on my 4S, while on wi-fi and hasn't uploaded anything up to my iPhoto. it downloads all the other photos fine from iPhoto or my iPod touch. but it won't upload.
    and the same problem is happening to my dad's 4S. won't upload. just downloads from iCloud for Windows and mum's iPad.