I bought my 2G iPod Touch a couple weeks ago. It's been great, except for one problem. With my first gen Touch, I always kept the Wi-Fi off when I wasn't using it. When I wanted to use it, I turned it on, and it worked, no problems. But now with my 2G, I'm experiencing a weird problem. When I go to turn my Wi-Fi on, it connects to a network (for example, the one in my house), and the little checkmark goes up, but the Wi-Fi signal does not go on in the upper left corner, and the Internet does not work. However, if I then turn Wi-Fi off, then back on again, the Wi-Fi signal goes on, and I get superfast internet, and as long as I keep the Wi-Fi on, it works flawlessly. This is odd. I'd say 80% of the time, I have to turn it on, off, then on to make the Wi-Fi signal show up. The other 20%, on, off, on, off, then on. I thought maybe it was my home network, but I experienced this problem using other Wi-Fi signals that I never had problems with with my 1G. Like I said, once the signal comes up, I'm 100% set, I just don't understand why I have to turn it on and off to get it to work.