Have you heard of: www.ineedajailbreak.com

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by FltEngCPO, Nov 3, 2011.

1. FltEngCPO macrumors newbie

Does anyone know about this group? The claim there are a million different jailbreaks for iPhones and that they are the best source to get it right.... Of course, getting it right is gonna cost you a onetime fee (lifetimes membership) for $20.

Can anyone shed some light on them? They were at the top of a google search.

I have an iPhone 4 and iPad2 that I am interested in jail breaking the phone so I can tether it and keep my unlimited data plan that I am still grandfathered under. Not sure what benefits jail breaking the iPad would provide, although it is 3G as well and I guess I could tether it too????

Any help would be most appreciated.

2. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

3. labman, Nov 3, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2011

labman macrumors 604

labman

just keep a eye on the Dev-team blog http://blog.iphone-dev.org/ fallow @musclenerd on Twitter done. if they want money you know it's a scam! ;)

wow that's just one of those dumb search sites!

4. srf4real macrumors 68030

srf4real

Jailbreaking is free. Anyone charging for it is scamming you. The link in previous post is the only link you need to watch, devteam..

Some of the tweaks you can apply after jailbreaking do cost money and can be purchased through the Cydia store.. but the jb process itself should never cost any money and if someone is charging it's for something they did not even develop. I do know some people who will jailbreak your phone for you in person for a small fee, just in case you're scared to do it yourself for fear of messing up your phone, but still the jailbreak hack is free code provided by devteam only. Anything else is a scam;)

5. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

There's hundreds of so called iPhone unlocking and iPhone jb sites.
    The ones that want you to pay are 1000% a scam. Stick to the dev teams site posted above.

6. FltEngCPO thread starter macrumors newbie

That's why I come here after getting duped by a trial of some "performance enhancement" for MAC.... I didn't but that one, but did have to uninstall it....

Thanks to all the Obi ways....

7. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

8. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

No fun:D