Haven't decided if I'll buy iPhone 5 or wait

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Jasper84, Sep 13, 2012.

  1. Jasper84 macrumors regular

    Mar 16, 2011
    The boat I'm in currently, I'm a straight talk user had been using it with a unlocked iPhone 4s which I've sold and now for the time being I popped the sim into a unlocked 3GS, issues the nano sim currently I don't know of any gsm carriers that offer $45 unlimited talk text data with a nano sim, I don't think a factory unlocked iPhone 5 will be a option for preorder at 12:01 am, if I was to buy with a contract I'd choose AT&T with a estimated monthly price at $85 shared unlimited talk text and 1 gb of shared data and would order 2 16 gb iPhone 5's one white one black, 1 gb is more than enough data for me I'm almost always near wifi if this plan isn't available on iPhone 5 AT&T I won't bother prb just buy the new iPod touch to play with till I know more on what my iPhone 5 options are but I most defiantly will check out a couple sites offering preorders at 12:01 am I'll buy the iPod touch from macmall no sales tax and free shipping
  2. greytmom macrumors 68040


    Jun 23, 2010
  3. drakestan macrumors regular

    Sep 6, 2012
    The sentence never ended.
  4. Jasper84 thread starter macrumors regular

    Mar 16, 2011
  5. Jordan921 macrumors 68040


    Jul 7, 2010
    Bay Area
    Lol it didn't haha.

Share This Page