macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 10, 2010
Thank you all for the support..!! :)

p.s. Dont forget to leave a review..!

JNGold

macrumors 6502a
Aug 25, 2009
This looks gorgeous. However, one on my main requirements for a weather app is for the app to show me the weather of my current location. Many weather apps use location services to pre define the cities you want to see, but that means switching back and forth when you move from location to location. Does this app support location based weather and if not, is this something you would consider for a future release?

TIA!

katra

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 10, 2010
This looks gorgeous. However, one on my main requirements for a weather app is for the app to show me the weather of my current location. Many weather apps use location services to pre define the cities you want to see, but that means switching back and forth when you move from location to location. Does this app support location based weather and if not, is this something you would consider for a future release?

TIA!
Hello JNGold, At the moment HD 4cast² does not have a location based feature, But it will definately become available in a future update! :)

Thanks,

JNGold

macrumors 6502a
Aug 25, 2009
Hello JNGold, At the moment HD 4cast² does not have a location based feature, But it will definately become available in a future update! :)

Thanks,
Sounds great! While I have your attention, how about a temperature icon badge? :)

katra

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 10, 2010
Sounds great! While I have your attention, how about a temperature icon badge? :)
Yes on that too! I will try to find a way to get this implemented without sacrifising the look and feel of the app.. so it's just a matter of time... :)

Last edited by a moderator:

katra

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 10, 2010
Thank you all for the feedback and private messages! :) I will take them into consideration! :)

katra

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 10, 2010
Hey Guy's ...Already working on the next update! HD 4cast² will have iPad compatability, Radar Zoom In/Out, Sound On/Off Switch, Geo Location, Refresh Button and much more...! :D