Headphones iPhone 3G *not* in-ear with Mic, skip music and mute?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Fuellemann, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Fuellemann macrumors newbie

Hello,

I am looking for headphones for my 3G iPhone. They should *not* be in-ear phones but include remote control to accept a call/hang up and skip music as well as mute or pause music.

Is there any such device out there? Apple tend to have a nice one, but it does not work with iPhone 3G (out of reasons we will never understand).

Thanks for any hint,

Jan Fuellemann

2. randymac88 macrumors regular

What about the ones that came with your iphone? Those are the best ones out there anyway as far as non-in-ear headphones.

3. Fuellemann thread starter macrumors newbie

Would love to, but I can not skip the music or have any volume control with them - just pause and accept a call...

But thanks for the answer

Kind regards,

Jan

4. Applespider macrumors G4

Applespider

looking through rose-tinted spectacles...
    You can't change the volume with the ones that come with the phone but you can pause and skip music.

Click once to pause/play music, twice to skip forward and three times to skip backwards

5. Mr. Giver '94 macrumors 68000

Mr. Giver '94

Bang and Olufsen Earset 3 does all of those but it has no volume control. I think for the iPhone it's easier to just use the external buttons anyway. I really like the sound and call quality and they use all of the click techniques. (1=play/pause 2=skip songs 3=go back to previous song) They retail for $200.