Heavy duty Monitor mount for 2 27" iMacs

Discussion in 'iMac' started by jpmoran, Dec 2, 2012.

1. jpmoran, Dec 2, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2012

jpmoran macrumors newbie

I am looking for a specific type of monitor mount and I am hoping that someone can point me in the right direction.

I need a monitor mount that meets the following specs

• Wall mounted
    • rated to support Two 27" mid 2011 iMacs side by side
    • Arch Style mounting so that the monitors are fixed together at a constant angle and can be moved in and out as one unit (
    • Scissor Arm to adjust distance from wall and allow the monitors to be pushed back and pulled forward directly from the wall.

I am looking for a combination of these two pictures
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. MisterKeeks macrumors 68000

MisterKeeks

I'm assuming you are aware that there is no VESA monitor mount for the 2012 iMacs and you are starting this thread in reference to an older iMac.

3. Mad Sativa macrumors member

and your ASSuming there will not be a vesa mount released

4. MisterKeeks macrumors 68000

MisterKeeks

Not assuming, just stating that there is no VESA mount currently available, which is completely relevant.

5. jpmoran thread starter macrumors newbie

Clarification

Currently I am looking for a Mount that will hold my Mid-2011 iMacs over my desk. I am searching for a combination of the two mounts pictured above. If anyone knows of an existing mount or manufacturer I would really appreciate the information

------
    This forum category is for iMacs, not just new iMacs so I don't think I have posted this thread in the wrong place. If so I will have the moderator move the thread