Hello All, New here and Iphone 5 thoughts

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by acidflame, Aug 18, 2012.

1. acidflame macrumors member

I'm currently using a android device, galaxy nexus. Im SICK of it. I have the cdma version and the slow updates from google and crappy cell signal have pushed me overboard and my "broken" headphone port that only works when I use the headphone toggle has drove me crazy for long enough now.

Im not saying iphones are perfect by all means but, I see apple releases updates for older devices for at least two years. I honor apple for that. I wish all manufacturers would do this instead of trying to shove quad core batteries in the phones and using batteries that last 4 hours if your lucky.

Anyways. My thoughts on the iphone5 and ios 6. From the leaks and junk ive seen so far on the internet, with the 4 inch screen and all it looks like ill be going iphone 5. I don't care for or even want LTE because the three androids i had(bionic,rezound,nexus) have sucky battery life with it on, less than an hour if that. Im fine with hspa+ or regular 3g, IF I need more speed I will just use wifi.

I like the screen size choice if it is real a lot, not that the original screen size is bad at all. I think web browsing will benefit from the additional pixels.

I cant wait to see whats around the corner from apple. I'm counting the dayss to ditch my nexus. A iphone that gets updates for two to three years is a LOT better than buying another android and having to stick with a outdated version of android forever or having to root/unlock it just to get the hacked updates! Apple believer I have become! Will be holding a iphone in sept or october, whenever it comes out!

2. Ddyracer macrumors 68000

Ddyracer

Are you using t-mobile? It's coverage is not so good.

3. acidflame thread starter macrumors member

No tmo lol. Im was on verizon, recently switched to straight talk sim

4. Sedrick macrumors 68030

Sedrick

[​IMG]

Sorry, couldn't resist. You and everyone else is waiting to see the new phone. We pretty much know what we're going to be getting though.

5. acidflame thread starter macrumors member

6. lowbelly macrumors member

I think we haven't seen the killer feature yet.