Hello iPhone 5!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by skywalkerr69, Oct 7, 2012.

1. skywalkerr69 macrumors 6502a

skywalkerr69

Good Evening Mac Rumors Team,

I bought my iPhone 5 outright to keep my unlimited plan with Verizon. I literally just activated it a few mins ago and am messing around with it. I am upgrading from a 32g iPhone 4. Let me say this thing is amazing!! I can't believe how fast it is!! I am very happy with my purchase and I was one of the lucky ones who didn't have any major scratches out of the box. Going to Apple tomorrow for Applecare. This phone is amazing!

2. whitesand macrumors regular

Nice to hear you like it...We got ours on launch day and we like it a lot! It is very fast!

3. dfinecy macrumors regular

I'm glad to hear some more positive testimonies! I just got mine on Friday and am absolutely in love with it! :) Sometimes when its in my pocket, I forget its there cuz its so flippin light. :D

4. jlake02 macrumors 68020

jlake02

5. Bako-MacAddict macrumors 68000

Bako-MacAddict

Welcome to the club. Been having mine since launch day and its the best iPhone yet. Totally worth the upgrade ! :apple:

6. Princeton3 macrumors newbie

Congrats! It is an amazing phone. I had original iPhone and 3GS. Went the android route with a Samsung for a little over a year. Decided to come back to Apple with this release. Don't think I'll ever switch again!!! Enjoy!