Hello, is there a chance i can sell my Adobe CS license to someone else?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by opeter, Jan 26, 2009.

1. opeter macrumors 65816

opeter

Hello,

i have a question. I have a licensed package of Adobe CS1 Design Standard and the upgrade package of Adobe CS3 Design Standard. Both are registered for my name, no company associated. Since i'm fully migrating to the PC platform is there any chance i can sell this packages and transfer my license(s) to that person?

Thank for your answers in advance.

BTW: i'm living in Slovenia, so i would like to get answers from EU citizens. Thanks.

2. teleromeo macrumors 65816

teleromeo

normally you should sell both licences togheter since is't an older licence + an upgrade. Be sure to withdraw your activation so the buyer can activate with your serial number.

On the other hand, you may contact adobe to see if you can buy a licence that upgrades your CS3 mac version to a CS4 Pc version.

3. opeter thread starter macrumors 65816

opeter

Hello teleromeo and thanks for you answer.

Of course, that's what i would do.

How to do that?

I already got a Windows license, since i had to buy two license for two workstations (a PC and a Mac). But now i need the money and don't need the Mac version anymore, since in the future i will do all my DTP and illustration stuff only on Windows (maybe on Linux in the future, but i doubt), but not on the Mac anymore.

4. teleromeo macrumors 65816

teleromeo

In the help menu choose 'deactivate' or something similar in the language you use.