Help how much should i sell my iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by aquadisiac, Sep 20, 2013.

1. aquadisiac macrumors 6502

Its a white 32GB iPhone 5 with Applecare still on it. its always in a case so it's in amazing condition. :confused:

2. Velin macrumors 65816

Velin

Mmm, $475 and you are doing pretty good, I know some people would say $500+ due to memory and Applecare.

3. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

They seem to be going in the mid to low 400 range

----------

That would be nice, but I think supply is pushing down prices, i.e., many people unloading the iPhone 5.

4. aquadisiac thread starter macrumors 6502

5. Velin macrumors 65816

Velin

Accessories won't move the needle. People want their own stuff. Only thing that matters is the device. I'd unload it ASAP, demand will go down once 5s and 5c start getting into the market.

6. R.Stoychev macrumors 6502a

R.Stoychev

7. thatoneguy82 macrumors 68000

thatoneguy82

I'm trying to offload mine as well. I've sold all my previous iPhones (since the very first one) through eBay but it's such a hassle; I always know I'll get 80-85% of the final sale price due to the amounts charged by eBay/PP. Gazelle offered me $315 for my 32GB iPhone 5 (ATT). I *may* take their offer, I have until 10/31. It still has AC+ on it, but I can always get a pro-rated refund since it doesn't matter to Gazelle.

8. Cool Pup macrumors 6502a

Cool Pup

Very true, unload it before the new year. However, you'll still get way more for an iPhone 5 than any other phone out there reselling. You'd probably get at least 300 dollars for it for the next few years (especially if it's unlocked).

I'd say right now you could get 400-425 for it. Maybe more if you market the Applecare and throw in a case or something and take good pictures.

9. inboxer macrumors regular

I locked in to sell my iphone to BuyBackWorld for $415 a couple weeks ago (quote is good until Oct 31). Their prices are higher than Gazelle's. I used to use the Gazelle service, they are great, but BuyBackWorld was just as good and paid me more the last few trades I've done with them so might as well use buybackworld.