Help! I think some of my Fonts may be Deleted! how do i get them back!?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by BaBayOOsa, Nov 4, 2010.

1. BaBayOOsa macrumors member

i think i may of made a huge mistake!

okay so i was downloading some fonts from dafont.com because i was going to use them in some software. now it told me to just double click the file and hit "install" i did that and then this window came up and i hit the little + sign to add them. and then it started copying all my fonts i think? i stopped it and then it sowed a bunch of them that wernt there?

so i basically hit the install button it came up with coulombs in one window. the left coulomb had a list of my name my computer and all that. the middle coulomb said the three fonts i wanted to install. so in the bottom on the middle coulomb there was a little plus sign + i hit it and it looked like it started copying all my fonts. so now im stuck this: [​IMG]

see how they don't look like the rest?!

also once i had canceled the install/copy/who knows what. there was a message under i believe 4-6 fonts that were all in the middle coulomb that said some warning! about the font having multiple or something..... also is said i could use a command to resolve this or something?

please help! i don't want to damage my computers software!

2. BaBayOOsa thread starter macrumors member

3. BaBayOOsa thread starter macrumors member

4. Apple OC macrumors 68040

Apple OC

do a fresh install from your disc ... fonts will be restored

or restore from Time Machine ... fixed :cool:

5. BaBayOOsa thread starter macrumors member

how do i do a fresh install? you mean completely renew my computer to factory settings?

6. BaBayOOsa thread starter macrumors member

7. AnonMac50 macrumors 65816

Or just install the fonts from Pacifist combined with your disc.