Help installing clear see-through photo for me picture in Address Book and Mail.app.

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by lawlist, Aug 10, 2011.

1. lawlist macrumors member

I am trying to create a system of outgoing and incoming e-mail, and I do not want my picture to be placed on outgoing mail that I am saving as a pdf. These pdf files might end up being used as evidence in court, and I don't want to see my photo in the future on every letter that was ever written. So, does anyone have a link to a clear see through picture that I can insert so that it doesn't cover up any of the text in outgoing messages saved as a pdf? The extent of my knowledge of photos is point and click the iPhone. Thanks.

2. lawlist thread starter macrumors member

I found a one-pixel transparent gif, but the last part of my address still gets cut off when saving a sent mail as a pdf -- because my name and e-mail address are so darn long. but it is just the last part of com and the greater than symbol that are covered up by the me image.

3. lawlist thread starter macrumors member

Okay, I got it -- issue resolved.

Okay, I got it -- issue resolved. Reduce the message font (in Mail.app preferences) to something around 14 points instead of 18 points, and using a one pixel clear gif (the type that webmaster use to tinker with their webpages).