Help! iPhone 4 won't turn on!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Redskies, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Redskies macrumors newbie

(So, I don't know how old my iPhone is, but it used to be owned by my father, only God knows how many times he dropped it.) It all started on Wednesday, I was leaving it alone one night and decided to use it for gaming, I clicked the Home button but it didn't wake up, so I supposed it turned off because it had no battery left, but to confirm it, I pressed the Power button, to my (not so) surprise, it powered up and I could use it again, I thought it was just some small bug so I didn't do anything. Then it shut off again while I was listening to music. The last time it shut down, was when I was listening to music on Thursday (Today) late afternoon, I turned it on to make sure it had enough battery, it had 60%+ but it couldn't survive to tomorrow so I went to charge it, when I got back to it to check for the app "Draw Something" It was off, like the last time, I tried to turn it on but it won't, I did it many times in panic since I love my iPhone, nothing happened. I tried to plug it into iTunes on my Mac OS and nothing, iTunes can't detect it and it was not turning on, becoming more frantic I began to search from Google, I did as one said to try and press down the Home and Power button for 10 seconds, still nothing, I'm freaking out now! But I recall dropping it (When my father finally gave it to me) a few weeks after I claimed it as mine, it fell from the table while charging (The charger is in a funny way so it hangs the phone deadly close to the edge), I picked it up and tried to use it, it seemed fine. I also recall dropping it while running across the street, I picked it up and it looked fine, I can use it, but there was a dent on my Naruto iPhone case, the first thing I thought was, 'That's got to be some hit, I hope its okay.' But nothing bad happened to it, so I didn't give it another thought. I left it to charge later that night. If I remember correct, I left my phone in the Toilet and it got a few water droplets on the screen and some near the edges, I quickly wiped the water away hoping it didn't go into the charge, clicking the Power button, it woke up and I checked the charge for any signs of water, none, so I charged it, and the day ends.

Please help! I need my iPhone!

2. Arnezie macrumors 65816

Arnezie

Plug it in and leave it plugged in it should turn on

3. Redskies thread starter macrumors newbie

4. Arnezie macrumors 65816

Arnezie