Help my Ipod touch will not play any songs or vidios or any thing with adio!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by AsIdIlL, Sep 11, 2010.

1. AsIdIlL macrumors newbie

Hey thank you for clicking on this and reading this! so my problems started yesterday when I ran 6 miles with my ipod in my sports bra and it wouldnt turn on after that. I left it in rice over night and it turned on but when i went to play a song it would play for literly half a second and then pause again no matter how many times I hit the button. then i turned it off and back on again and it worked fo a minuit. but then i put it down for like 5 min and i didn't even turn it off and the music stoped working again, all the apps still worked tough. then i downloaded the 4.1 softwere in hope it would fix it and the problem just changed slighlty. now every time i chose a song it opens it with the album art work for like two seconds and then gose raight back to the music list! please can anyone help me!!!:confused:
    oh and its a 3G

Ok so now its sunday and i went running on fryday and it works now!!!! I left it in rice over night again and its fixed! im so happy raight now!! but i did put it back in the rice again, ifigured that that would be a good idear incase theres still mostiure in it!

2. dave1812dave macrumors 6502a

if you think it got wet (moisture indicator in earphone port) you are outta luck with Apple's warranty. good luck.

3. AsIdIlL thread starter macrumors newbie

graaaaaaaate thanks for the help dang i just got it a cupel months ago...