HELP!!! Need some idea on Wedding Music NOW!

liketom

macrumors 601
Original poster
Apr 8, 2004
Lincoln,UK
as the title say's i need some idea's for some music as i have a forgoten meeting with our wedding venue to pick the music i want to walk up the aisle and also music just after the deed as well -

URGENT my iTunes collection is looking shabby andi have no idea what i'm going to play :

o i have 30 min before i have to go - PLEASE HELP

obeygiant

macrumors 601
Jan 14, 2002
totally cool
liketom said:
as the title say's i need some idea's for some music as i have a forgoten meeting with our wedding venue to pick the music i want to walk up the aisle and also music just after the deed as well -

URGENT my iTunes collection is looking shabby andi have no idea what i'm going to play :

i walked down the aisle to the imperial march from star wars...no ****!

liketom

macrumors 601
Original poster
Apr 8, 2004
Lincoln,UK
obeygiant said:
i walked down the aisle to the imperial march from star wars...no ****!
turns out i downloaded the wedding album from itunes and said the the wedding planner that i would pick one from here ! all classical but i'm sure i will find one from it cost me £25 for the album of 61 tracks arrrrrggghhh

brap

macrumors 68000
May 10, 2004
Nottingham
Our first dance is going to be "Da ya think I'm sexy?" by Revolting cocks. Again, no ****!

Do tell us what you chose, Liketom.

E

emac kinda guy

Wedding Music Suggestions

"All the Diamonds in the World" by Bruce Cockburn. Except the song has lasted longer than my marriage.

Think I missed the 30 minute deadline.

liketom said:

dotdotdot

macrumors 68020
Jan 23, 2005
LOL, coming from a 13 year old:

There are a lot of factors... like, ethnicity, etc.

For example, if you were spanish or come from a latin area, Desame Mucho would be appropriate, etc.

dotdotdot

macrumors 68020
Jan 23, 2005
Also, not like a slow song, but:

Church on Sunday by Green Day... it was written about Billie Joe (lead singer) renewing his wedding vows with his wife...

"(When I say)/If I promise to go to church on Sunday/Will you go with me on Friday night?/If you live with me, I'll die for you/And this compromise"

Jon'sLightBulbs

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2005
Chicago
dotdotdot said:
if you were spanish or come from a latin area, Desame Mucho would be appropriate, etc.
You mean Besame Mucho, as in kiss me plenty.

My suggestion is I Wanna Sex You Up, by Color me Badd. Common. You know you want to.

revenuee

macrumors 68020
Sep 13, 2003
liketom said:
i have a forgoten meeting with our wedding venue to pick the music i want to walk up the aisle and also music just after the deed as well -

this is not a constructive answer but

YOU are my HERO --- my god ... this is the scenerio i'll be in if i get engaged ... haha

how about

Beautiful Day - U2 for the just after the deed is done

and

Canon in D major for the walk up the aisle ... it's done to death, but i like it ... i always used it when editing wedding video's

scem0

macrumors 604
Jul 16, 2002
back in NYC!
Lauryn Hill's rendition of "Can't Take My Eyes Off You" is a very sweet song, but I don't know whether you are looking for something more traditional or not.

scem0

stubeeef

macrumors 68030
Aug 10, 2004
alican kraus (spelling can't be right) remake of "baby"

Goes like this....Baby, now that I found you I won't let you go, I'll build my world around you, don't ya know....

Anyway I did an imovie of my sis in law's wedding and that was music she liked and used, I always enjoy it now.