Help please with playing MP3's on iPhone 5

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by pw2989, May 18, 2013.

1. pw2989 macrumors newbie

Hi, I'm going on holiday tonight and sorting all my music out, so would be brilliant to get some urgent help. I've used a 'free downloader' app on my ipad. Managed to transfer the mp3s onto my computers desktop.

I've added the mp3s to the iTunes library and synced the music to my iPhone 5. My question is, where are these mp3s now stored on my iPhone and how can I play them?

Thanks

2. paulbennett95 macrumors 6502a

paulbennett95

3. pw2989 thread starter macrumors newbie

There's only 1 song in my Music app which is one I purchased from the iTunes store quite a while ago.

----------

I don't think it synced properly .. Just resyncing it. My music app logo isn't there, I've restored the original homepage and still not there, any ideas on how to get it back? Thanks

4. abz1981 macrumors 65816

If you have said you transferred music via iTunes to the iPhone it looks like it's no been done correctly.

On the music app select songs all songs should be on iphone. If not then its not been transferred to the iPhone.

5. pw2989 thread starter macrumors newbie

Hmm maybe it didn't sync properly, just retrying now. The music app icon has disapeared from my homepage, i've restored the original homepage and it's still not there. Any ideas? Thanks

6. Mrbobb macrumors 601

Did you conveniently forgot to tell us you Jailbreaked the phone?

7. paulbennett95 macrumors 6502a

paulbennett95

Music app disappearing?

Somebody's not telling us something ;)