Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iJon

macrumors 604
Original poster
Feb 7, 2002
I have a customer who just bought a high end powerbook and a sony clie. He also bought virtual pc but i would like for him to be able to use his new sony clie with isync on his powerbook. I dont have a palm pilot so i havent messed around much with the palm part of the program. His new clie uses palm os 5. Please help me out if someone can on how to go about getting this to work in isync and how i would do that. if any more info is needed about the clie or anything just let me know. any help would be appreciated. thanks in advance mac community.

iJon

chrismear

macrumors newbie
Jan 5, 2002
London
I'm thinking of buying a Clie T615C to use with Mac OS X 10.2, and I've heard varying reports around the web. Some say it syncs fine with Palm Desktop 4.0 (and hence with iSync), even though it's not officially supported; some say you need an extra piece of software called MissingSync to get it to work at all.

Anyone on the MacRumors.com forums with any experience of getting a Clie to work with Mac OS X?

Liamcow

macrumors member
Jun 16, 2002
Hyannis, MA
hmm

I just bought my Clié the other day and the only things i can put on it are music and pictures, i've just been poking around with it though.... that program Here costs money, and i don't like spending money, so i'm trying to make it work without that.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.