Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

matt18012

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 24, 2003
Hello,

I am filling out college froms using Adobe Acrobat Pro 6.0. When I type text into a field, the text automatically resizes to a smaller size to fit in the field. The problem is when i'm done, some fields have a larger font text than others! I need a way to enter the text so it has a uniform font size. Any suggegstions?

MisterMe

macrumors G4
Jul 17, 2002
USA
Re: Help With Adobe Acrobat

Originally posted by matt18012
Hello,

I am filling out college froms using Adobe Acrobat Pro 6.0. When I type text into a field, the text automatically resizes to a smaller size to fit in the field. The problem is when i'm done, some fields have a larger font text than others! I need a way to enter the text so it has a uniform font size. Any suggegstions?
First off, you don't "need" to enter text so that it has a uniform font size. If you didn't create the form, its aesthetics are the responsibility of those who did create it. If you want to put yourself to the trouble, however, you can use Acrobat Pro to edit the font size in each field to ensure uniformity.

matt18012

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 24, 2003
thanks for your reply. please assume i am a total moron. how do i edit the font of each field then? just to restate my problem: when i enter info into a field

(example:

Student's Name _________<---- I enter
info in the blank.)

the font size of this
text varies as acrobat resizes the text. i need this to be uniform.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.