Help with buying the worlds smallest laptop for tethered but untethered jailbreak.

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by pcs are junk, Jan 21, 2010.

1. pcs are junk macrumors 65816

Hi guys, I just got an amazing idea to buy the worlds smallest laptop, one that could fit in your pocket so u can turn on ur tethered iphone. I have jailbroken my 3gs before and it was tethered so i asked myself, "is this really worth it, what happens if im in an emergency and cant get my phone back on?". so i restored it and its unjailbroken. i LOVE my iPhone when its jailbroken, (and when its not but..) and i just wanted to know if you guys could help me find a website where i can purchase a laptop similar to this size. http://bt-45.vo.llnwd.net/e1/upload/0003/9040/24.10.08.tgs.WorldsSmallestLaptop_size_9.jpg

and it needs to have usb ports and be running windows vista or later, cuz blackra1n doesnt work on xp. or leopard or later if u can find a mac that size...which im pretty sure there isnt lol.

thanks in advance!

2. TSX macrumors 68030

TSX

3. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

That looks like an old Windows CE machine

Why not build a shuttle case ?

4. heavensblade23 macrumors regular

For the price you'd pay to get one you could pay someone to trade you a model that was untethered.