Help with Cufón

Discussion in 'Web Design and Development' started by theNIC, Apr 3, 2010.

1. theNIC macrumors member

To make a long story short, I've been switching back and forth between trying to use Cufón and trying to use @font-face. I got @font-face to work, but only in FireFox, and not Internet Explorer. Usually I wouldn't really care all too much, but I think this website will be accessed by IE mainly.

I have absolutely no idea what I am doing wrong, I'd appreciate any help.

Website

Style Sheet

For the Javascript files, I was hoping you could just view source to find them. If you want, I can post the direct links.

<h1> is supposed to be Museo 700, by the way.

Oh and do any of you know how to center all of the columns on the bottom? I tried to use margin-right: auto; margin-left: auto;, but it didn't work.

Also, what CMS would you personally use? I think I'm going to intergrate this with WordPress, but just wanted a couple of opinions first.

Thank you so much.

2. angelwatt Moderator emeritus

angelwatt

3. babelwiz macrumors newbie

Slider issue with Coufon on MAC OS

Hi, please check

http://www.fbm.designersformedia.com/

the slider on clicking on menu does not open on IE on MAC, can anyone refer and suggest a solution??

Thanks so much!!

I am working hard on it with no gain!

4. -pete- macrumors member

You should check out fontsquirrel.com's font face generator they let you upload your own fonts and generate the correct files and css to work on pretty much any browser, its possibly the easiest method I've found of getting fonts onto the web.