Help with pics

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Dominicanyor, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Dominicanyor macrumors 6502a

Dominicanyor

I have synce my with my laptop to get the pics that I needed and now I have 415 photo library and 415 photo stream all the same pics. How can I get rid off photo library and keep photo stream. I tried deleting it from my phone but it will not work.

Any help?

2. Small White Car macrumors G4

Small White Car

While you can erase each photo one by one on the phone, that's a huge pain in the rear.

I prefer to use my computer. If you have a Mac, load the program called "Image Capture" while the phone is plugged in and erase the photos from there.

I'm not sure about Windows, but I think you can erase them in the same place you import them, if you treat the iPhone like it's a digital camera.

3. Dominicanyor thread starter macrumors 6502a

Dominicanyor

4. lordofthereef macrumors G5

lordofthereef

Unless I am mistaken, photo stream isn't a "forever" type of thing. I think I remember pics staying for 90 days (but don't quote me in that number). I point this out because it sounds like you are expecting to be able to just use photo steam as your photo storage solution permanently, which is not the case.

5. dictoresno macrumors 601

dictoresno

the photostream i have on my computer i think currently has all the pics saved in it since i got my phone. the 90 day thing is only what it will restore to the phone if the phone is restored back to stock. it will back up all pics to photostream, but like i said, will only restore the previous 90 days of pics to the phone.