Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Wingnut330

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 16, 2008
Central Ohio - USA
Anyone know of an app that will do that? I'd like to take a picture a day for a year and post them to a website rather than store them all randomly on my phone. I'm trying to avoid opening the camera app, taking the pic then going to the pictures album and uploading.

Can mobile me auto upload? What about Flickr or Picasa?

Polekat

macrumors 6502
Jul 13, 2010
A lot of apps will upload to flickr or other locations, however, I am not sure of any that will automatically do it. Hipstamatic, and Instagram will do it, but no automatically

Polekat

macrumors 6502
Jul 13, 2010
Hipstamatic lets you upload to Flickr and Facebook right from the app. I can't remember about instamatic.

helptheold

macrumors newbie
Jan 1, 2011
That sounds like a great app, I'm going to look into that, thanks! I took a picture a day last year and having to download from my camera and then upload & post was a pain.

JNGold

macrumors 6502a
Aug 25, 2009
Camera+ will let you share photos to Flickr, Facebook, and Twitter from within the app. It's a great all-in-one camera replacement app.

+1 for Camera plus. The last time I looked it was .99. An awesome camera replacement app. I am surprised on how fast it loads on an iPhone 4.

LMD75

macrumors 6502
Oct 5, 2010
Careful: Camera Plus is NOT Camera+

Camera+ is a top notch photo app which will do what you want.

Don't get Camera+ confused with Camera Plus as they are two different apps.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.