Help

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by tony12211, Jan 18, 2012.

1. tony12211, Jan 18, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2012

tony12211 macrumors newbie

Hey so ive had my Iphone for about 2 years now and about 2 weeks ago I was walking playing my music through the speakers when I accidently dropped it into the snow. I took it out fast but my music stopped playing and it gave me a message saying that this device isnt optimized for the Iphone you might experience some cellular interference. So when I got home I put it in rice and left it over night. I took it out next morning and powered it on and the speakers worked fine but I realized my home button stopped working. I took it to a friend who did some thing and then fixed it but I was told both my water sensors were tripped and I took a look and confirmed it. And Just today i was in science class texting my girl when the teacher caught me and it startled me ending with my phone dropping... And know about 2 weeks from when it was in snow the vibrate controls are all screwed up it keeps switching from vibrate to ringer automatically and is really bugging me.

Some things to metion about my phone that it is Jailbroken and both water sensors have been tripped what should I do? I forgot to metion my phones is like a robot it cant really die and if it gets like hurt it repairs it self and I didnt pay for any reapairs it just began working my friends dont charge me

2. Gregintosh macrumors 68000

Get a new one then take better care. Try getting a griffin case like the Griffin Survivor if you are accident prone.

3. tony12211 thread starter macrumors newbie

so im f*cked on this one and there is no hope for it?

4. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

Any money you spend on repairs could have just gone toward getting a new phone (either upgrade or pay the out-of-warranty fee to get the same model)

5. tony12211 thread starter macrumors newbie

No I forgot to metion my phones is like a robot it cant really die and if it gets like hurt it repairs it self and I didnt pay for any reapairs it just began working my friends dont charge me