Here we go again

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Meister, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Meister Suspended

Meister

Pigs shooting people in the back again:

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ng-and-shooting-man-killed-in-alleged-mistake

2. juanm macrumors 65816

juanm

Wtf is a 73-year-old man doing playing sheriff?

3. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

When I was younger I didn't understand why people refered to the US police force as "pigs". Now I just see them as animals. That video was horrendous, and other recent stories are equally gross. I wonder how many other incidents have happened before the days of mass surveillance and social media.

4. VulchR macrumors 68020

VulchR

It sounds like the shooting was an accident, but taunting somebody whose been shot and losing their breath is beyond evil. I've had lung damage, so I know what air hunger feels like. If this guy was shot in the chest and starting losing pulmonary function, then his death would have been a horrible, agonising one.

5. Meister thread starter Suspended

Meister

Tattooed weirdos and bullys who run around insulting people verbally, kneeing on their head, after they shot them in the back ...

The US seems to have no standards, on who is allowed to join a police force.

6. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

It is not as if there had just been a riot or a police officer shot.

7. Meister thread starter Suspended

Meister

Really? Well then I see no problem at all ...