Here's a Crazy thought.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Muro, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Muro macrumors 6502

Here's a Crazy thought,

An earlier forum poster mentioned us the colors on the Yerba Buena Center being streched out apps, which is a very plausible explanation.

But could't it be or wouldn't it be ridiculous awesome, the streched out colors were revering to the third feature in the Aatma Concept, a feature which makes the iPhone streched out in size. Surely impossible but oh man wouldn't this shut up all those naging, whining "if the iphone isn't a total redsign I'm off to Samsung Galaxy" cry babies. And leaving all the Google, Samsung, MS execs "WTF ??!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmCCv...4&feature=plcp

2. mikethebigo macrumors 68000

Unfortunately, your idea is so stupid, I actually can't think of a proportionally adequate sarcastic remark.

Congratulations?

3. Geckotek macrumors G3

Geckotek

I think Muro holds the record for the highest number of Wasteland posts during the last iPhone launch. ;)

4. Muro thread starter macrumors 6502

You're welcome guys,

Obviously my post is ment to be hypothetical! This site is called macRUMORS, so don't take everything always too serious or too uptight that include also yourselves.

Jeez, chill out dudes.

5. skysailing, Sep 10, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2012

skysailing macrumors regular

skysailing

I'm right with you. Half the people on this site don't have a sense of humor. It must suck for them to be that uptight 24/7.
    [​IMG]

6. 3rd Rock macrumors 6502

Your post is not a rumor for the MacRumor forum but a silly prediction based on what you have been drinking prior to posting :D

7. nostresshere macrumors 68030

Here is a crazy thought!

Put more information in the subject/title of your posting.

The others can decide to not waste time opening it.