Hey 6 Plus Ladies – A Purse Thread

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by sluggozmom, Sep 20, 2015.

1. AJsAWiz macrumors 68040

AJsAWiz

This is a nice "pouch" (Anne Klein). iPhone 6s Plus will fit in it with a case or bumper.
    Anne Klein.jpg

2. elaniemay macrumors 6502a

elaniemay

Etsy! KreatedbyKim is the store name. It's the second pouch I have purchase from her and I have some friends and family who have also ordered and are very happy with their stuff. I received mine today and it fits my new phone perfectly!

3. sluggozmom thread starter macrumors 6502

sluggozmom

I'm back..still on the hunt. Bought a thirty one "all about the Benjamin's"... Used it a day.. Meh very cheap feeling. Got a Coach double zip accordion on the way from the North Pole. Hoping that's the one. Wasn't crazy about the MK tech, and LV is no where near my peasant price range.
    thanks everyone for the input!

4. birnando macrumors regular

birnando

I got my wife this one, she seems to find it perfect for her 6+ and just the essentials
    Skjermbilde 2015-12-16 kl. 12.58.28.png

5. Nhwhazup macrumors 68020

Nhwhazup

6. lsh macrumors 6502a

Peralta just released their bag. They are related to SFBags/Waterfield. I love my Waterfield bags but they are just to masculine.
    I've been using a Coach cross body that is too small. Or maybe my car keys are just too big. I have a 6s+. I tend to carry a tote in the car but use the cross body around town.

I'm going to give this a try. http://www.peraltabags.com/products/abby-iphone-case

Attached Files:

7. batristain macrumors 6502

batristain

I have a number of Rebecca Minkoff cases and just got the new Sena case...these are iPhone cases with wallet....it's nice I can have my phone and cards even cash with me. It's nice when traveling in the airport to not have to dig my ID out and my boarding pass is on my phone or watch now.

Cheers,
    B

8. maliu macrumors 6502a

I just got the Sena Ellie cross body. It's on sale for $59. My 6S plus with a Tumi wallet case does fit in the pocket, although a bit snug. The leather just needs to stretch a bit. It has room for all the other little things I need in the main compartment.
    http://www.senacases.com/ellie-crossbody/

9. Taki macrumors member

Thanks for posting this, I just ordered one. Was happy with my REI purse but wanted something a little nicer.

(EDIT) Realized the reply is from February, but the Sena bag is still on sale.