Hey, anyone up for a werewolves forum game? Sign up in here!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ravenvii, Apr 25, 2008.

1. ravenvii macrumors 604

ravenvii

It will probably be a basic game with 2 werewolves and a Seer. If enough interest I might add a Hunter. If we get ten I'll start the game

The Basics:

Bad Guys
    Two Werewolves. Each night can kill one person. Allowed to PM each other at anytime

Good Guys

Seer. During the night cycle can scan any player. Will be given true role of any player

7 Villagers. Wolf Bait. Cannot PM.

During each day the villagers must vote one player to face the gallows. Majority rules. No time limit on voting. Once majority reached voting is closed
    Talking during night cycle is allowed
    Please watch the meta gaming
    Roles will be randomly assigned

Order of turns

Seer Scans
    Werewolves have dinner
    Everyone willl receive a PM.

A reply with a "in" will be sufficient.

1. Lyle
    2. bc008

2. Lyle macrumors 68000

Lyle

I don't think this game can really work without the in-person aspect of the game (i.e. being able to observe the other players' faces), but... sure, I'm in. I'll be out of town over the weekend, though, so just start without me if you get enough takers before Monday.

3. bc008 macrumors 68000

bc008

i guess i dont get how it works, but from what i get out of it, it sounds fun! in!

4. ravenvii thread starter macrumors 604

ravenvii

Bumped for the weekday crowd (and a hopeful second attempt in getting the game up and going).

If you don't really get how it works, just join and play along, it'll become clear pretty quickly. It requires little commitment, you can just post once a day. We are playing on very basic rules to get us started (since like one poster above says, we don't really know each other). Come on people, it'll at least be an amusing distraction! :D