Hey guys if Wikileaks releases anything over the next days

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Zombie Acorn, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

its obviously fake.

https://twitter.com/jmpalmieri/status/795264366547533824

With them posting this pre-emptively Hillary must know that they have something left in the tank for her. In case they delete this dumb tweet:

2. samcraig macrumors P6

Or they're tired of the current manipulation of the election.

But enjoy your tin foil hat

3. zin macrumors 6502

How is it manipulation of an election? Don't you think people deserve to make the most informed choice?

4. samcraig macrumors P6

Hate to go back to this old argument... then can we see Donald's tax returns? You know - to make an informed choice. I'd also like to know if he has ties to Russia.

Any by manipulating - I mean presenting false information and/or misleading information as has been done this week. That's manipulation. As is anyone from the FBI who leaked info to the Trump campaign prior. I think we deserve to make an informed choice. So let the guilty parties come forward. Right?
    --- Post Merged, Nov 6, 2016 ---
    I hope this doesn't make you cry

http://forums.macrumors.com/threads/comey-fbi’s-hillary-email-decision-hasn’t-changed.2013073/

5. appleisking macrumors 6502a

Nothing released in the next few days would likely change any voter's mind at this point.

6. zin macrumors 6502

What false information?

Re: tax returns. Didn't care for Obama's, Romney's, Clinton's, don't care for Trump's. You won't find anything of value on a tax return which is why I just don't care about them.

7. samcraig macrumors P6

You're also not voting. So there's that. And the fact I really don't care what YOU, specifically, care about. Feel free to say that back to me when I comment on one of your elections.

8. zin macrumors 6502

I'll ask again. What false information?

9. samcraig macrumors P6

Zin - Sorry - but given there's about 48 hours until the election, I'm just not going to engage in futile conversations. And especially with someone who has no horse in the race. I've said what I wanted to say.

10. samiwas macrumors 65816

Media showing what Trump says: rigging the election.

Wikileaks releasing stuff about only Hillary: truthful information.

11. Zombie Acorn thread starter macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Manipulating the election by posting what has been communicated in the background of the crooked Hillary camp? Collusion with the press, cheating in debates, and downing Bernie all in one email box.

12. samcraig macrumors P6

Leaking the information to the Trump campaign is against the law, no?

13. zin macrumors 6502

You made the claim, not me. If you can't back it up then you're breaking the forum rules.

14. Zombie Acorn thread starter macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Whose law? Wikileaks has been around for years so it must be lawful for whatever jurisdiction hosts it.

15. samcraig macrumors P6

And if the moderators choose to delete my post, I won't be offended in the slightest. It was a claim - and opinion. You really only have to provide a citation if I'm presenting a fact. Have a nice day
    The FBI leaking information to the Trump campaign is the same as Wikileaks now?
    Really?

16. samiwas macrumors 65816

The Pirate Bay has also around for years. It's not legal.

17. jnpy!$4g3cwk macrumors 65816

jnpy!$4g3cwk

Well, you are wrong not to care. Because, unlike the random things that all politicians say to different audiences, or random locker room talk, or lies people tell to their boyfriends or girlfriends, if you lie to the IRS and sign your name to it, and it turns out you lied to evade paying taxes, you may actually be guilty of a felony and go to jail. For that reason, even the best liar of all the presidential candidates probably did not obviously lie on his tax return.

18. zin macrumors 6502

Okay. What's that got to do with choosing to release your tax returns publicly? If he had committed tax fraud then that's the job of the IRS to pursue, not the general public.

19. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

So umm...Have you voted yet ?

20. Herdfan macrumors 6502

I'll bet Bernie and his backers would have loved to see those DNC emails in April or earlier. If they wanted to make sure Hillary wasn't President, that is when they should have released those.

21. zin macrumors 6502

I cannot vote. I've a friend in Pennsylvania who is voting, though. Three times his Trump yard sign has been vandalised throughout this election.

22. jnpy!$4g3cwk macrumors 65816

jnpy!$4g3cwk

Because I want to know what businesses he has an interest in and who his business partners are. I think the public should know that about all candidates for President.

23. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

OMG. Somebody tore down a sign. That has NEVER happened in any election cycle.

:rolleyes:

24. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

So you can't vote so it I ok to try to influence others? The horror a trump sign tore down. Well it does bring down property values.

25. zin macrumors 6502

You can already see that information in his FEC financial disclosure.

All 92 pages complete with corporate and financial holdings.
    What are you talking about? There are no laws against me having opinions on foreign elections.