Hey, pjhamill, remember we had a bet on 4S vs 5 announcement? I haven't forgotten.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Pooshka, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Pooshka macrumors 65816

2. boss.king macrumors 68040

boss.king

3. Pooshka thread starter macrumors 65816

If you read his comment in the last link, you'd understand why I made a public post.

4. boss.king macrumors 68040

boss.king

Read it. Still don't see how this is relevant to any of us. You wanted to show off that you guessed something with more luck than someone else?

5. Pooshka thread starter macrumors 65816

Are you serious? You totally misunderstood my original post, let alone the comments in the links.

And yes, it is relevant to some of us: me and the user named 'pjhamill' precisely.

6. ajcadoo macrumors 6502

ajcadoo

i think it is a funny thread. no big deal posting it in public. the forum is already cluttered, might as well add to the pile!

7. Bryan Bowler macrumors 68040

Which is exactly why it should be in a PM.

Oh well, at least your consistent in clogging up the forum with your posts.

8. tigress666 macrumors 68040

Oh get over it. The wager was the loser had to post that he was wrong publicly.

I think it's pretty cool he's living up to his word and publicly posting he was wrong. A lot of times you see people just slink off and disappear for a while and hope people forget.

If you're not interested, it's as easy as going, "oh, this wasn't an interesting thread, I'll go read something else."

9. ann713 macrumors 6502a

Off-topic thread but at least it's not another "I'm disappointed" rant. So OP, are you gonna PayPal the guy or what?

10. voodoopenguin macrumors newbie

So many of you guys whine so freaking much. I've been reading the forums here for years and it's always the same. You can easily read the title of a thread and see if it's something worth your while, or you can read it and then go check out other threads. Seriously, what's the big freakin deal?! Let the guy make his thread.

11. chewbee macrumors member

I am totally mystified by the complaining and whining on this forum. New Apple stuff is fun to talk about. Why all the complaining?

12. boss.king macrumors 68040

boss.king

There's not actually that much more complaining than normal.

Person 1: "Hey guys, the new iPhone looks so cool, is everyone getting it?"
    Person 2: "Nah, not really what I wanted, I'll look elsewhere for now"
    Person 1, 3, 4:"Stop complaining! Go get a Samsung. What's with all the complaints here?"

This is the pattern I'm noticing so far. There are some genuine complainers, but not as many as people are claiming.

13. pjhamill macrumors regular