Hey, we Brits can go NOBAMA hysterical as well as you Yanks!

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by geese, Oct 28, 2008.

1. geese macrumors 6502a

geese

A foaming-at-the-mouth hysterical N0BAMA!!111!!11 in the Spectator:

http://www.spectator.co.uk/melaniephillips/2545716/is-america-really-going-to-do-this.thtml

Its a long, crazy piece, so I wont quote all of it, but the closing paragraph probably tells you all you need to know:

The comments at the end pretty mental as well, it just lacks CAPITALS.

2. iShater macrumors 604

iShater

3. Counterfit macrumors G3

Counterfit

See? We don't have a monopoly on idiots! She would get along just GREAT with my friend.

4. Blue Velvet Moderator emeritus

5. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

You could have quoted the first paragraph for a similar result.

6. toontra macrumors 6502

The prospect of Melanie Phillips not being able to sleep at night is just one more reason to support Obama. You'd think she'd have a higher insensitivity threshold, however, considering the amount of bile, hatred and outright trash she dispenses on a daily basis.

7. Anuba macrumors 68040

Anuba

Melanie Phillips is a notorious nut job, a stereotypical European ultra-conservative Jew who sees anti-semitism everywhere. She has openly accused the Roman Catholic and Anglican churches in Britain of anti-semitism(!) and "paving the way to a second holocaust". She refers to liberal Jews as "Jews for genocide". :rolleyes: The only thing that people like her are interested in, is that the White House is occupied by as many arab-hating Bushites as possible, so naturally she squirms at the idea of a president who favors diplomacy over the Bush Doctrine. She'd prefer Ann Coulter as president (nevermind that Coulter is an actual anti-semite, unlike Obama).

Every European country has one or two columnists like her. Pay them no mind.

8. geese thread starter macrumors 6502a

geese

Damn! I wish I could vote just for that reason. I might have to send her a fake ballot voting for Obama just to annoy her.

9. freeny macrumors 68020

freeny

a small portion of my vote will be cast in your honor ;)

10. BoyBach macrumors 68040

BoyBach

Your assessment is far too kind. ;)

11. geese thread starter macrumors 6502a

geese

Awww, thanks!

I've been a member here for 5 years strangely enough. Everyone say 'Happy 5th MRumors birthday' to me....

12. Anuba macrumors 68040

Anuba

Morons like Phillips and the GOP are under the delusion that they're somehow pushing back islamification, when in fact they have accelerated it by 10000%. Everytime they beat the wasp's nest with a stick, the wasps swarm the place. To use a Gremlins analogy, Bush Senior poured water on the Mogwai, and Bush Junior fed it after midnight. Since the beginning of the Iraq war, hundreds of thousands of Iraqi refugees have been pouring into Europe, along with other arabs who claim that they're Iraqis which can't be verified because they threw their papers away. And McCain, if elected, will bomb, bomb, bomb Iran. Great, another million muslim refugees in Europe. Mosques are popping out of the ground like mushrooms, and now there's f***ing halal meat at my local grocery store. Give Melanie Phillips full control, and Europe will be the Official Nation of Islam by 2020, and Londonistan will be its capital.

Dubya is the greatest proponent of islamification that ever lived. The prophet Mohammed has nothing on that guy.