Hi : ) !!! - Where to buy the following three pieces - Waterspill !!!

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by igmolinav, Mar 2, 2015.

  1. igmolinav macrumors 65816

    Aug 15, 2005

    A 13" MBP from early 2011 had a very light waterspill
    on the lower right hand side of the keyboard!

    I may need to buy any of the following three pieces:

    *Magsafe board
    *Logic board

    Where could I get them from for a good price??

    Thank you in advance. I hope I can order asap
    those pieces. The damaged computer is not
    mine and I would like to repair it as fast as po-

    Thank you, kind regards,

    igmolinav : ) !!!
  2. duervo macrumors 68020


    Feb 5, 2011
    Go to ifixit.com and drill down to the list of parts for your model of Macbook Pro. Get the Apple Part Number from the page for the respective part, and then Google it to find a place that sells it for cheaper.
  3. igmolinav thread starter macrumors 65816

    Aug 15, 2005

    Thank you : ) !!! I'll keep you guys posted !!!

    Kind regards,

    igmolinav : ) !!!
  4. Neokiller309 macrumors member

    Nov 15, 2011
    Hate to say it, But for a 2011 model it's probably not worth replacing those parts due to their huge cost, At that point they are most likely better off replacing the computer.

Share This Page