Hidden Video Catches Hillary on Emails - She Knew It All Along

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by thewap, Mar 30, 2016.

1. thewap macrumors demi-god

thewap

This clip from ABC News reporting on its 20/20 investigation brings new light to the Hillary Clinton email scandal. She is caught speaking about emails and not wanting to use govt emails due to wanting to keep from having them come up in investigations later. She is exposed. No wonder she wanted to hide her server. No wonder she deleted all her emails. The video also shows how Clinton's claim that she barely knew Peter Paul was false, and how she under reported contributions by him by millions.

2. haxrnick macrumors 6502a

haxrnick

3. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

4. VulchR macrumors 68020

VulchR

5. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
  6. VulchR macrumors 68020

VulchR

Actually having watched the video, I am not sure she's admitting much. Management at my institution often will not use e-mail because it leaves a paper trial. You just know when you're getting a phone call that it's going to be a crap day. However, using alternatives to e-mail is not a crime. I am sure most of the people in Congress and running for President have done exactly the same thing.

7. Robisan macrumors 6502

What is "it"? The video is from before the 2008 election, before she ever knew she was going to be Secretary of State. Honestly, do you ever tire of spewing argle-bargle?

8. A.Goldberg macrumors 68020

A.Goldberg

Yes, as much as I distrust Hillary, I'm not sure this proves anything. It's pretty much common knowledge not to write an email of something you don't want there to be a record of.

It also suggests nothing of government email specifically. In the broad context of investigations, her personal email can be used in investigations - just as it is now. Even without a warrant to investigate her server, if someone recieved an incriminating email from her and submitted as evidence, then you still have evidence of a paper trail.

9. Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

Although it was long before she became Secretary of State, it shows that back then she was concerned with hiding incriminating information from potential future investigations. Good find.

10. thekev macrumors 604

thekev

Does this load for anyone else? I tried 3 different browsers, and this page doesn't load anything. Links from google also seem to be dead.

11. Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

Yes, it’s just one YouTube:

ABCNews: Hidden Video Catches Hillary on Emails - She Knew It All Along

12. mudslag, Mar 31, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2016

mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

13. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

Oh for Christ sakes this "point" has been obvious to me since I left university. And it applies equally well to letters as to email.

14. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    What does this video even prove? That even before she was secretary of state, she wanted to be sloppy handling classified documents?

15. thekev macrumors 604

thekev

Thanks. Safari is being weird for some reason (went back to because chrome takes too much ram and firefox has been acting weird). Searching that headline in youtube worked in chrome. It isn't that shocking though. I expected something a bit more revealing rather than a somewhat generic comment.

16. Jess13, Mar 31, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2016

Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

Yeah, no blockbuster revelation. But still, doesn’t put Hillary in a good light, considering she is now pretending she wasn’t trying to hide anything by using private email/server as SoS. This just negates her lies that she hadn’t used private email/server to hide anything incriminating. Pattern.

17. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

I agree. Bush's email situation was far worse, even 22 million emails deleted apparently, and Republicans thought it was no problem. So they're right; none of us should think it's a problem - for either of them.
    --- Post Merged, Mar 31, 2016 ---
    Works fine for me. Just stop using Windows. :D Oh, wait, I'm on a Windows box right now... drat...

Or maybe Tim Cook is in cah00ts in wanting your machine to become unstable if that question is posed? (he was for the TPP, and people can't imagine why?)