Hiding Statusbar Icons for Rotation Lock, Alarm Clock, and Battery

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by JH-, Oct 27, 2010.

1. JH- macrumors 6502

I would like to hide the above icons without using winterboard. I already have the necessary transparent icon. I cannot find the locations when i ssh into my phone. Googling comes up with going in to shared iphone artwork but I can't seem to open that file. I would also like my status bar icons to be on the far right like the icons for rotation lock and the alarm clock aren't there anymore. Let me know if anyone has done this or knows of a way how to do even some of it.

Thanks.

2. strodda macrumors regular

as far as i know, you cant without winterboard... assuming youre on a 4.x os.

3. Europa13 macrumors 6502

Last I heard, the file locations have not been found. I hide them with Winterboard.

4. Dorkington macrumors 6502a

What winterboard mods do you install for this?

5. JbNoob macrumors newbie

Only 1 option

At the moment, you cannot hide these icons without winterboard :mad::mad::mad::mad:, which is a bummer, because winterboard will take up a great load of your RAM. If you wait for some time, someone might find another way, but for the moment, you should stick with winterboard

Have fun!:cool:

6. Dorkington macrumors 6502a

Again, I'd love to hear what others are using.

The mods I have are less than desirable... the clock/rotation lock and even the battery are still taking up space, but clear.