High resolution pictures of iSkin Revo 2

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by tjespo22, Aug 4, 2008.

1. tjespo22 macrumors 6502a

tjespo22

Just got mine today, feels great and looks awesome!
    here are some pictures.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. tjespo22 thread starter macrumors 6502a

tjespo22

have had the case for 2 days now. its deff a great case!

3. aphexii macrumors 6502

Those are the lowest high resolution pics I've ever seen :)

4. tjespo22 thread starter macrumors 6502a

tjespo22

5. patd macrumors member

This is probably a dumb question, but could you explain to me about the screen protector? It looks like the protector is on the back of the case, is it removable? you put it on the front when your not using the phone?
    Thanks

6. tjespo22 thread starter macrumors 6502a

tjespo22

i dont use the plastic thing at all since i have a anti glare film protector. i kind of find it pointless and it doesent fit on the back too well since the phone have a curve to it.

7. psychonaut macrumors 6502a

I just got this same case yesterday in the mail.

For reference the cases I had prior to this one:

1) Agent 18 Eco Case
    2) Switch Easy Capsule Rebel Black
    3) DLO Jam Jacket (I really only bought this for the screen protectors that come with it)

I must say the Revo2 is a keeper! I love this case, the way it fits, looks and feels!

The only initial concern I had was that the integrated dock cover on the bottom of the case seemed to have a very very slight tear on the right side.

Now looking at these high res pictures I see that the other owner has the exact same thing. I think that due to the nature of the way the dock cover opens this is bound to happen in order to allow for flexibility and accessibility.

I also seem to recall a post in another thread from the marketing manager at iSkin that these things are built pretty tough and should not break down over time. I figure I will just keep an eye on it and if it develops a problem I will contact iSkin otherwise I give this case an A rating!

My case search can finally stop here :)

8. tjespo22 thread starter macrumors 6502a

tjespo22

took the case off today to check the phone and clean the case a little. phone is in perfect shape, i was holding it withought the case and it just feels too slippery lol. dont get my wrong the case does hide the beauty of the phone a little but its worth it for when you do drop it that one time!
    espo:apple: