Hilarious Ebay Item

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
lol... hot. yea. she looks normal! :rolleyes:

they say they're serious. but are they really serious?

xli_ne

macrumors 6502a
Mar 3, 2005
Center of the Nation
have to buy your own plane ticket... lame I have this bookmarked now, see how much this will go for. 50 bucks right now isn't going to pay for a huge party.

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
i would think that they are just doing it in order to finance a huge party for themselves..... no big surprise there

GFLPraxis

macrumors 604
Mar 17, 2004
100% positive feedback. It's probably a real item.

Wow. I'm not sure whether he's insane or stupid (the seller). The buyer is just plain stupid. For the price of the auction + transportation you could throw your own party and pay people to come.

SamIchi

macrumors 68030
Aug 1, 2004
PlaceofDis said:
i would think that they are just doing it in order to finance a huge party for themselves..... no big surprise there
Exactly what I was thinkin'. They probably party every week anyways, so why not do this, it's pretty smart actually.

xsedrinam

macrumors 601
Oct 21, 2004
We're talking major KEGS at this one :D Everyone may know the winner's name, but few will probably be sober enough to pronounce it. I hope they print it out.
X

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
A very unique gift to give oneself. That young lady really knows how to party. Just the gift for a person that has everything. :D

neildmitchell

macrumors 6502a
May 21, 2005
PENNILESS ALCOHOLICS IN DA HOUSE!

Pretty funny idea of having them throwing a party for you in your honor when your picking up the bill.

RJP31484

macrumors regular
Apr 19, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Personally, I think this is an AWESOME idea.. they are basically getting someone to pay for a party for them. I just hope that the winning bidder actually pays them, becasue it looks like the bidding is actually going to get quite high!

rkristich

macrumors member
Jul 27, 2005
Punta Gorda, Florida
Very funny, but actually a good idea. They don't really have anything to lose, and if the whole thing works out, I'm sure they will be very happy. And so will the winning bidder, who probably has too much money on their hands.

The only thing I'm wondering is if ebay will allow it. I know in the past they have shut down auctions relating to "items" that are not tangible (wasn't there a guy once auctioning off his virginity?). It would be a shame to see ebay shut this down, no harm is being done, and it'll be fun to see how high the bidding gets too.

If it does all work out, I can't wait to see how many similar auctions end up on ebay. :rolleyes:

Lacero

macrumors 604
Jan 20, 2005
wdlove said:
A very unique gift to give oneself. That young lady really knows how to party. Just the gift for a person that has everything. :D
Unique, but rather desperate. I mean, what? the winning bidder doesn't have friends they can party with? That is just so sad.

yellow

Moderator emeritus
Oct 21, 2003
Portland, OR
Heh.

Too bad the Bills sux0r.

I suppose "A PARTY IN YOUR HONOR! Everyone Will Know Your Name!!!
Its going to be GLORIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" is a MUCH better tag name than "Drunkards need beer money".

amin

macrumors 6502a
Aug 17, 2003
Boston, MA
Lacero said:
Unique, but rather desperate. I mean, what? the winning bidder doesn't have friends they can party with? That is just so sad.
Maybe they just want to see what it's like to party with someone new.